Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Daily



After wavering for several weeks about whether I would document this Christmas season or not, I finally decided today that it will be do-able on my blog. I'm not really in the frame of mind to go all out this year. I'll be spending Christmas in Portland, but have decided to do a bit of decorating here as well.
So today's effort is to put out my Christmas flag. I don't know how long I've had this particular flag, but it's been awhile. We're having beautiful clear and cool days, so he looks pretty good hanging out there.
In other news I'm starting a class at BPC to try to make better use of my time. I really enjoy Karen and read her blog at least a couple times a week. I'm hoping to figure out where I waste the most time (think computer) and use that time to do things I want to accomplish (quilting and art).
Here's to December.

No comments: