Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2nd

Today I went to the annual Christmas Fair that is held at our county fairgrounds. There were so many vendors that they filled four buildings. I was looking for unique tree ornaments for both my granddaughters. I think I found good ones for each of them. Not much else caught my fancy. There were lots of jewelry, potholders, baby blankets, wood carvings and everything Christmas. I took several photos with my phone but none of them turned out well enough to post. However, there was one other item that I just couldn't resist. This angel is so unlike any of the other angels that I have collected over the years that I just couldn't let her stay there. So, she came home with me. The lady who made her told me that the jewelry had been some of her mother's. That made her even more special to me.

No comments: