Friday, October 3, 2008

Five Favs Friday

WOW! I can't believe it's been three weeks since I've posted. September was a killer month for being busy.

Here are my favs for today:

1. Purging excess scrapbook supplies. I had a garage sale today and moved alot of things I either forgot I had or didn't like once I got them. Now I can actually see the top of my table. Maybe I can scrap again soon.

2. Rain. As a 40 year resident of rainy Oregon, I get really antsy when it gets to be fall and we don't get rain. Finally yesterday and today we've had some measurable precipitation. About time is all I can say!! Check back with me in March or April and see how I feel about rain then. he, he.

3. BPS classes: specifically Cathy Zielske's Design Your Life. This class just started yesterday and it's great right from the get-go. I love Cathy's work and want to be like her when I grow up. She and Ali Edwards can make photos + words and some cardstock look fabulous.

4. Garlic chicken and rice from my favorite Thai restaurant. Had this for dinner last night with a friend as we watched the vice presidential debate. It is so yummy and had lots of veges in it. I think there are enough leftover for dinner tonight, too.

5. Odwalla Mango Tango. This is a fruit smoothie blend and has NO artificial ingredients - and NO straight sugar in any form except fruit juice. It's a little spendy for every day but is luscious as an occasional treat - had one this morning before the garage sale.

Well, that's it for Friday. Hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Dena said...

Ummm I still need to try the restaurant sometime! Garlic chicken sounds fantastic and tasty. So glad you had such good luck at the garage sale :)
Have a great weekend Pammy. And I shall see ya next week sometime!

Anonymous said...

My girls love the Mango Tango - I had a sip and it was yummy!