Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Questionaire

Two posts in two days must be some kind of a record. I read my friend Becky's blog this morning and she had a questionaire that was interesting, so I decided to answer it. So here it is:

1. What do you add to your coffee?
Coffeemate either Crème Brulee or Hazelnut

2. What are you reading at the moment?
I'm between books

3. Do you own a gun?
Yes, and I know how to use it

4. Are you registered to vote?
Yes.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Not usually.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Never eat them, but think they are the feast of the county fair

7. Favorite Christmas Song?
What Child is This?

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee

9. Can you do push ups?
Yes, but only girly ones
How many?
Haven’t tried lately

10. What was the name of your first boyfriend?
Jim Clow in the 6th grade

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery?
My wedding and engagement rings from my last marriage. And a necklace my father gave my mother on their 50th anniversary.

12. Favorite hobby?
That’s a a tough one. It’s a toss up between scrapbooking and gardening.

13. Do you work with people who idolize you?
I don’t think that’s the right word, but I work with a wonderful group of people who work together well

14. Do you have ADD?
No.

15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
Procrastination.

16. What’s your Middle name?
Jean, after my grandmother

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment…
a). I hope I get everything done on my to do list
b). I hope we get lots of rain today
c). What am I going to fix for breakfast.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Nothing, nada, zero

19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink.
coffee, water, milk

20. Current worry right now?
concerns about my daughter’s health

21. What side do you dress to?
Don’t know

22. Favorite place to be?
the beach

23. How did you bring in the New Year?
Asleep

24. Where would you like to go?
The SW US, England, Switzerland.

25. Name three people who will complete this.
Have no idea.

26. Whose answers do you want to read the most?
See above.

27. What color shirt are you wearing?
Wearing jammies

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Never even been on satin sheets.

29. Can you whistle?
Yes.
30. Favorite colors(s)?
Green,
31. Could you be a pirate?
No

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t

33. Favorite girls name?
Sara – my daughter’s name

34. Favorite boy’s name?
Eric – my son’s name

35. What’s in your pocket right now?
nothing

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
The boxers across the street playing in their yard

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Only had plain white ones.

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I’ve been incredibly lucky and haven't had any serious injuries. But the worst was being hit by a vending machine van when I walked across the street (in the crosswalk with the walk sign). I spent several days at home on muscle relaxants with back pain. Had no long term effects.

39. Do you love where you live?
Yes. Good thing, too. I’ve lived in this area for over 30 years. I do love my little house that I’ve been in for several years.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
One, and it’s seldom on.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Can’t think of a friend who is loud, but a former co-worker is the loudest person I know.

42. How many dogs do you have?
Just one.

43. Does anyone have a crush on you?
I hope not.

44. What are the most fun things you ever did?
Going to Charleston with my late husband for a reunion of his SeaB buddies. Almost anything we did together.

45. What are your favorite books?
The Anne of Green Gables books, Little Women, Cold Mountain, anything by Amy Tan. I could go on and on.

46. What is your favorite candy?
anything dark chocolate

47. Favorite Team?
don’t have one

48. What songs do you want played at your funeral?
haven’t even thought about a funeral - too busy living

49. What were you doing at 12 AM?
Sleeping

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
What time is it?

Congratulations if you made it all the way through this.

4 comments:

Dena said...

WHAT??!?!? You got hit by a vending machine van!?!?
I MUST hear this story Pam! Must!

Anonymous said...

A vending machine? OUCH!

Anonymous said...

I did read all the way to the end, and I too want to hear about the vending machine van. When did it happen?

pammc said...

Guess the vending machine van will have to be another blog entry.