Friday, September 12, 2008

Five Favs Friday

Yay, yay, yay. I'm really behind the eight-ball with posting my five favs. But here goes:

1. A free kwik sew pattern to make a cute bag. I'll be in Portland in a couple weeks and will be at the Fabric Depot so hope to find something fun to use for it.

2. American Crafts thickers. I just can't seem to get enough of them. Love them for titles. I like the foam ones, and the vinyl ones, and the chipboard ones. And I love all the different fonts.

3. Parking in my garage again. Last spring I started a total redo of my front yard. My driveway became the staging area for rock, stepping stones, wall building stones, and fert rich (better known as dirt). All the stuff got used up over about 6 weeks except the dirt. I used about 2 yards of it when I replanted the berm, but had 3 yards left. I finally got that last shovelfull moved to the backyard today. So NOW I can part my car in the garage again.

4. Frozen fruit bars. I LOVE ice cream and could probably eat a 1/2 Gal in 2-3 days. And the body I had until this past summer showed it. Well, with all the replanting and dirt moving (see #3) I started eating better and losing weight. So I gave up my ice cream for frozen fruit bars. They are only about 50-90 cal. and really satisfy my cravings for cold and sweet.

5. Clothes that are too big. See #4 above. I'm bagging up a lot of slacks that are way too baggy on me and donating them to our local Sunrise Enterprises store. I anticipate hitting Ross soon for some new winter clothes. :)

4 comments:

Kirsty said...

Good for you having the baggy clothes!!

I am loving thickers too..I even like their smell *sigh*

Anonymous said...

I have a thing for icecream too. I will have to try the frozen friut bars again.

Anonymous said...

Yay for baggy clothes! Good for you, Pam!!!!! I've been eating the WW fudgebars. I like the Skinny Cow ones, but they tend to form a layer of when you unwrap them, and I don't like that. I'll have to check out the fruit bars.

Dena said...

The lime fruit bars are my favorite! They remind me of a margarita on a stick LOL


And is there really any letter better than a Thicker? I think not ;)