Friday, September 5, 2008

Five Favs Friday

Just read Dena's 5 favs for this week and have to agree that the journaling circles are the cutest.

Here are my five favs for this week:

1. spending time scrappin' and talkin' and eating with Dena and Tina yesterday. I think I was the only one scrapping, but we sure did a lot of the talking and eating. Thanks to Tina for the yummy soup and to Dena for the salt water taffy.


2. My dog Freckles. I took her to the vet this morning for her annual checkup and she was delighted about the whole thing - loves to see all the other animals, and even loves the vet.


3. and 4. 6 X 12 pages and page protectors; and BPS Have More Fun class. I'm taking Stacy Julian's Have More Fun class on BPS and this month we're working on 'present moment' scrapbooking with a scrapbook devoted to each day and what that day includes for us. I love working within the 6 X 12 format for this project - the pages go together really quickly and look so nice. And I find that I'm gradually becoming more aware of my present moments. I'm one of those people who is at least one thing ahead of myself all the time. This month I'm working on slowing down.

5. These apples. I don't remember what the variety is but I bought several at the Farmer's Market last Saturday. They are juicy and just the right mix of sweet and tart. And are nice and crisp. Love apple season.


So that's it for this week. I'm already thinking of what I can post next week. See....I'm already ahead of myself.


2 comments:

Dena said...

Call me in the morning and remind me to go to Farmers Market pretty please!!!!
Which place did you get the apples at? Those look tasty.
So glad that you and Tina came over. I had lots of fun and we need to do it again soon! I am going out for coffee with a friend on Wednesday, other than that I have the week free.
And woo hoo for making another 5 fave list Pam :)

Kirsty said...

Mmmmm they look like Pink lady apples...my fave!

Scrapping eating and chatting sounds wonderful! Your pup is SO sweet:-)