Sunday, February 15, 2009

Last Assignment


I'm really sad to see the DYL class end. I've learned so much and created so many layouts that I have just LOVED. This is the last one. We were to pick a scrapbook product and build our layout around it. I wanted to scrap these photos so kind of went at it backward. I think I chose the perfect scrapbook product in the patterned paper by Scenic Route. The rub-ons are an older Basic Grey product. The color in my photo doesn't do the flowers justice - the iris is really a very deep purple, and the day lily is an intense lemon yellow.
Now that class is over, I'm going to have to use what I've learned to create my own pages. Kinda scarey......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The scenic route paper is one of my favorites~

Niki

Dena said...

Not scary! It will be nice to see a Pam original ;)
you can do it, I know you can :)