Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Design Your Life







Although the class finished right before Christmas, I'm still finishing the last couple lessons. The layout on the top above is my most recent assignment. I was to chose one of my favorite layouts from past weeks and assignments and do it again - alterating it as I wished, but sticking to the basic sketch. the layout on the bottom is one of our first assignments. I love the large photo and the smaller supporting photos, so I used it to tell a story about having Pema, my daughter and son-in-law's dog, come visit me. I kept the sketch intact and switched the journaling block around and added the red paper under the photos to tie them together. I used letter stickers to put my title directly on the photo, and I used some cool ribbon on the bottom of the page. I like how it turned out and it's a good example on NOT reinventing the wheel and still coming out with a cool layout.

2 comments:

Dena said...

BOTH of these layouts turned out AWESOME Pam! I really really like these both :)

Anonymous said...

Pam, you did these so beautifully. I love your interpretations of what you're learning.