Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Project 365 today


So far I'm making an entry a day and thought I would share today's photo.
Victoria has been my hair stylist for about a year and a half. She is the only stylist who has been able to cut my hair to really satisfy me. Last spring she asked me if I had ever let my hair grow. I groaned. Yes, I have and it looks like a bush. Well, I agreed to let her try my hair in a short bob.
You can't see the back of my hair in this photo, but it's wedge cut in back, and more blunt cut in front. I get compliments all the time on my hair and it really is rather simple to style thanks to six 1-1/2 inch plastic brush rollers that give me the height and straighten my frizzy hair. I love her. And I'm grateful she let me snap this photo of us today. Thanks, Victoria, for getting me out of my hair rut.
Oops, I forgot this is Tuesday. I'll post my thankful Tuesday tomorrow.

2 comments:

madelineas said...

You know I really like your hair cut Pam, it looks so nice on you

Anonymous said...

I love your hair, Pam! And I agree, a good stylist is worth her weight in gold.