Tuesday, January 4, 2011

OLW January


Here's my title page for the One Little Word binder for this year. I've had this beautiful crocheted butterfly for months and never used it. It's the perfect extra for the title page. I've also done the photo page, but not going to post that here. I still have the definition page to do, but lack the correct page protector for it. On order, but not here yet. So, I'll post that later.
So far, January is going well. I'm enjoying thinking about my word each day. I'm walking each day and feeling much better with the exercise. I'm also spending a few minutes a day going through papers to weed out what is no longer necessary. Next I'll be moving onto a closet that is filled with stuff: sorting, tossing, passing on, organizing what is left. It feels good to finally be taking some action on things that have been hanging over my head for several years.
2011 will be a good year. I can feel it.

No comments: