Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Paint Job

I've been planning on having my house painted this next summer. However, last Monday my interior designer friend called to let me know that one of the best painters in town was free to take on a new job on Wednesday. The weather was to be mostly clear with no rain until Sunday. So, I called and made arrangements to have the house painted much sooner than I had planned. Here is a shot of the back part of the house with the new paint colors. It's so much more cheery than the grey-blue with white trim that I had last weekend. I'm beyond thrilled with the result.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi there! I just wanted to drop by and say thank you for coming to my blog during the LOAD blog hop - it was lovely to see you there and I am looking forward to tomorrow!
Ps. love the colour you have chosen to use for your paint job. what a pretty, sunny shade!