Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Favs and Another Card

This week I've been spending a bit of time on inspireMe which is the new official website for websterspages. It's a cool site - check it out.

Also always love Ali's blog and like the weekend creative idea she has this week.

I'm a great fan of Cocoa Daisy and love her kits. Ali has designed the kit for July and I'm sure it will be excellent.

Gardening: this week has been rainy until today so hope to get out in the yard and do some weeding.

I've made another card - this time for Dena's challenge at inspireMe.



Sorry for the white background, but with the flower going off the side, that's how it needs to be scanned. For this I used some older Daisy D's paper and Bazzill cardstock. Cards are so quick and easy to make - satifies my instant gratification.

Have a good weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for joining in the challenge!

Brandi said...

Great card!

Dena said...

Pam that turned out adorable! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love all your cards, but this is one of my all time favs!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Laura. This Daisy D's paper is one of my all-time favorites.