Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Have More FUN

I signed up for the 3rd part of the year long class at BPS that Stacy Julian is teaching. It's billed as a way to have more FUN and let go of perfection. Both are things I want from this scrapbooking hobby. Over the weekend I made a 6 page mini album that was so easy and a great way to use up photos from a vacation 25 years ago. Super FUN, and I'm so glad to have those photos someplace other than a box. We've also had two super easy and fun single page assignments. The first was last Friday and took me only about 45 mintues to do - unheard of. And the second was called Funday Munday. Here it is:
The instructions were to take a scrap of patterned paper, cardstock, ribbon, buttons, flowers, chipboard alphas and tiny alphas. My design is made according to the instructions. It took me a little longer, but I used some ribbon I've been hoarding for months and a photo that has been waiting for about a year to be scrapped. Margie Romney-Aslett is the guest designer for this week and designed this page and the mini album Each week this month we'll have a guest designer, and then Stacy will teach for July and August.
Check it out if you want to have more FUN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a cute doggie. I like the layouts too.
niki